We are currently accepting applications for Sponsored Riders!
Sukwa Saddle Blankets is currently accepting applications for riders or trainers who compete in Western Style equestrian programs. Our sponsored riders enjoy quality and ethically made horse tack and enjoy sharing their journeys online. Apply for sponsorship today!
Sponsored Rider Program
Sukwa Saddle Blankets is invested in the equestrian community and is looking to support 5 equestrian riders and athletes in their competitive and show endeavors for the remainder of 2023 into 2024.
Sponsored Rider Expectations
- Commit to a year-long sponsorship
- Must be an athlete or have a career in the western style equestrian industry
- Riding performance remains competitive throughout the year, actively competing throughout the majority of the year
- Product usage - actively ride with a Sukwa Saddle Blanket on your horse for the majority of your everyday riding (even if it’s not your competition blanket)
Accepted Sponsored Rider Marketing Expectations
- Actively promote Sukwa Saddle Blankets to friends, family and followers
- Follow us on social media
- Like our Facebook Page:
- Follow our Instagram
- Your social media account must be set to public, not private
- Tag us on all event posts or stories with @SukwaSaddleBlankets
- Use the hashtags #TeamSukwa and #SponsoredbySukwa
- Publish to social media within 7 days of receiving your blankets
- Publish one dedicated Sukwa Saddle Blankets social media post per month
We’re looking to sponsor riders or trainers who compete in these events or run these programs:
- Barrel racing
- Breakaway roping
- Open to other timed events
- Horsemanship clinics
- Western riding training programs
We are NOT currently looking to sponsor English-style riders at this time.
Compensation & Support for Sponsored Riders (Perks!)
- Two (2) Sukwa Saddle Blankets per year ($500 value)
- Monetary compensation between $250-1,000 / year (depending on status)
- A personalized 10% off promo code to share with your family, friends, and followers
- Potential for commission on sales from your promotional code
- Receive sticker packets to share Sukwa Saddle Blanket support
- Receive patches to add to attire to share Sukwa Saddle Blanket support
- Receive a web badge to add to your blog or website to promote your sponsorship status and show Sukwa Saddle Blanket support
- Quarterly touch bases with our brand team and founder Jenny
- A Community of other Sukwa Sponsored Riders
- Social media and email newsletter coverage of your performance results or upcoming activities
Just like your events, Sukwa sponsorship is extremely competitive, and we cannot guarantee sponsorship for every applicant. If you are selected, we will reach out with congratulations and next steps.
Please fill out our Sukwa Sponsored Rider application and provide as much information as possible so we may get to know you better. Good luck and happy riding!